GOD IS LOVE
(Eating maize (corn) stalks. Sweet like sugar cane.)
What a beautiful year it has been! Thank you for continuing to be a part of this journey and mission with us in serving the Deaf in Uganda. We have a some urgent things that need to be taken care of during the break before the kids come back in February.
Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible so the work can begin!!
- Building a locally made fence around our compound and garden – $2,240.
- Renovation of kitchen and building stoves – $2,050.
- Playground equipment – $850.
- Spraying and poison for pests – $85.
- Staff salaries – $1,100.
- Maize and Beans for first term – $810.
TOTAL = $7,135.
Thank you for your prayers and support!